Failure During configure

Steve Nelson steve at out-of-control.com
Wed Sep 6 09:46:31 GMT 2000

Do you have GCC and the development libraries installed? The
compilation appears to puke on the GCC development headers from
your strace. It appears you have no GCC compiler available?

Install GCC development libraries and try to recompile. If it still pukes,
you will need to install all the development libs for your platform.
Remember that it is always a good idea to install the libs even if you are
not planning on running apps compiled against those same libs. (And
no harm done). A good rule of thumb is to install almost all development
libs............. it prevents puking on compilation.

Steve

steve at out-of-control.com
We're out-of-control......
We Want You To Be Too!