About Samba and MVS OS/390 Rel. 2.7

plinio at petrobras.com.br plinio at petrobras.com.br
Thu Oct 26 22:26:47 GMT 2000

Dear friend:

Does Samba runs in IBM MVS OS/390 Rel. 2.7  ?

I'm one user of the old version of Samba in MVS  OS/390 Rel. 1.2, and now
we are using the new version of OS/390, but samba does not run well.

If possible could you send me the URL of the new version that runs in
OS/390 Rel. 2.7  ?

Could you help, me ?

Cheers,

Plinio Gomes Figueiredo.
Setor de Sistemas Operacionais    -     PETROBRAS/SERINF/DICRIN/SESOP
Economista - Analista de Sistemas Senior - Webserver IBM MVS/ESA OS/390
Analista de Segurança - RACF, Net.Data., DB2  -      Ambientes
Intranet/Internet
Auditoria e Controle de Acesso   -    CGI´s   -   HTML    -    Web
Designer/Master
Email: plinio at petrobras.com.br                     -
Telef.: (0xx21)-5343787