Samba on SCO. (Digest Vol 1#137)

Mark Lonnen markl at tridex.co.uk
Tue Oct 24 09:32:28 GMT 2000

Visit www.sco.com/skunkware

Under the networking link you will find a pre-compiled version of Samba
2.0.5 (I know its not the latest, but if you want simplicity there it is).

The software is packaged for installation using the SCO utility - "custom".
I think you'll also find installation instructions under the same link.

Samba works great on SCO - we install it on every system we ship.

Good luck

Mark...

Message: 8