mount a NT partition

Frank Carreiro fcarreiro at loweryinc.com
Mon Oct 23 15:39:01 GMT 2000

FYI...  I recently started using vmware at home and LOVE IT!!!

Version 2.0.1 for Linux works great.  I've had some minor problems here
and there.  Mainly if I let it run too long (like a few days) my system
seems to get slower and slower until I feel the need to reboot.  If I
just run VMWARE with NT 4.0 for as long as I need (Usually a few hours
at most) then shutdown VMWARE everything seems to be ok.

Also I regularly move files from one FAT16 partition into my EXT2
partition and back again (from Linux).  NT (VMWARE) sees the files (in
FAT16) and I'm happy.  Nice solution.  I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone
who is forced to use Windoze :-)

Frank