Login Problem

Systems Administrator sysadmin at aims.gov.au
Sun Oct 22 23:09:20 GMT 2000

Hi Steven,

I don't have the solution for your answer, just some suggestions to try..

It sounds like from what you have described, the problem is with maybe the
SSCOTT user profile on the computer MERCURY or the password list file
(sscott.pwl) on the same machine. Have you tried removing these and logging
in? Also are these machines running the same OS?

Best Regards
James

--
Systems Administrator