Problem with samba 2.0.5

Thierry Lethuillier tlethuillier at prosodie.com
Wed Oct 18 13:48:52 GMT 2000

Hello i am french and sorry for my english.

I use Samba 2.0.5 on AIX  4.3.2.0. I want a username and password for acceding a share. By using WIN NT workstation i have a username et password. This username and password is unknown bye Samba. Windows ask me a valid username and password. If I put a username and password known by SAmba it is not OK. I must kill the daemon smbd wich is my connection and after put the valid username and password. After it is OK.

do you know this problem ?