connection watching tool

Deniz Demir samba at yfas.com.tr
Tue Oct 17 05:53:03 GMT 2000

I need to see all opened files with the users and I can kill any of the
quickly. I mean a little more functional than status option of SWAT, like
Process management tool of KDE. In the KDE Control Center, the opened
files are not shown with names and also it does not show corectly, and
also when I kill any of connection, X windows crashes...

Of course, I can write a perl script, but if there exists such a tool, it
saves time for me...

Best Regards,
Deniz....