access denied error when trying to access windows 95 box

Negassa, Dagago dagago.negassa at retek.com
Mon Oct 16 21:55:13 GMT 2000

I'm running Red Hat 6.2. to network a linux box and two other windows 95
boxes together. Both smbd and nmbd are up and running. I can see my Linux
box and the other windows 95 box from  the windows 95 box. I can access
linux box from both windows 95 boxes but I can't access window 95 box from
the other windows 95 box. I get error "access  denied"  Both windows 95
machines have sharing on.
I am new to samba so any suggestions will be appreciated.