HP-UX Unix to WinNT

baileyc at WellsFargo.COM baileyc at WellsFargo.COM
Mon Oct 16 17:00:48 GMT 2000

I cant use FTP with out some security changes to the UNIX server I will
attempt to do this soon. As for the cards they are both half duplex.  This
only happens on the NT to Unix side, NT to NT its fast. But both NT systems
are running at 100BT. The UNIX server is an HP E35 66MHZ single processor,
its about 5 years old. Here is the smb.conf file.

# Samba config file created using vi
# from Chris Bailey TV/SSG
# Date: 2000/09

# Global parameters