Samba 2.07 smbpasswd problem

Peck Chris V CVPECK at dera.gov.uk
Mon Oct 16 15:45:50 GMT 2000

The user I am trying to add has a valid account and their login works
fine. The SWAT tool also fails to add any users for me. I am running
nisplus, and that seems to be working fine. I compiled samba with the
--with-nisplus option.

Sorry about dodgy reply format, but I am limited to Outlook for posting.

Message: 3