print filenames aren't unique

William R. Knox wknox at mitre.org
Thu Oct 12 14:23:52 GMT 2000

So do they appear in the Windows print queue window (i.e. in the print
queue itself) under the unique name or under the document name? Do you
have to change your print command to take advantage of the document name
(not that this is a bad thing - it is what I thought I had slickly
suggested a day ago on this list - so much for coming up with something
new)?
--
			Bill Knox
			Senior Operating Systems Programmer/Analyst