network question

Jose Ramos ramos321 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 16:56:26 GMT 2000

Dear samba users:

I would like to investigate the possibility of using samba for
a home network but I want to make sure I can use it first.
I have a mac, a pc, a unix laptop, and an HP-UX workstation
that I want to connect in a network. I have an ethernet hub
and all computers have ethernet cards. Do you have an idea how
this can be done with samba. You mention that alternatively,
apple has apple talk. Can this be used with samba? I would
appreciate any help. I will definitely pay at least the pizza
vouchers!  Thanks a lot.

Jose ramos