Capturing WNetAddConnection2() data on the Samba server

Joe Flowers flowers at social.chass.ncsu.edu
Wed Oct 11 15:27:52 GMT 2000

I am trying to capture all of the data in a client's
WNetAddConnection2() call that is sent to the Samba server. Data such as
username, password, nr.lpRemoteName, etc.
I am trying capture this data so I can authenticate against a "3rd
party" authentication database.

Can someone please tell me in what .c or other Samba source files I
should be looking in to do this, as well as any other useful information
to get me started, like variable names, etc.?

Thanks!

Joe