Problem using masquerading and samba

Eduardo Diaz Uriarte ediazuri at wanadoo.es
Mon Oct 9 23:04:52 GMT 2000

I fuond a similar problem using the 'firewals' package os suse. The problem was that the firewall
(masquearade) was not allowing some conections from the intranet except for some ports. Ie, there were only
some ports allowed. When I changed it allowing every port from the intranet (I use Samba at home so, at this
moment, I still believe in my parents) it started working.

Hope it wokrs for you :-)