Digest format again

Manuel Bessler manuel at varxec.de
Mon Oct 9 22:53:46 GMT 2000

On Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 10:43:11AM +0100, jpff at maths.bath.ac.uk wrote:
> How do you read the digest?  It is not in the digest format I know
> (RFC 934) and reading it as a long single message is very difficult.
> Is there an undigester which works with this format?
> ==John ffitch

i use procmail/formail, but this digest format really has some problems
sometimes parts of the headers of some mails go into the mail-body,
sometimes one mail get split up in two.

I hope that this can be resolved soon, its not funny reading
the samba list with the current digest format.

Manuel
--
     .-.                        | Manuel Bessler
     /v\    L   I   N   U   X   | <manuel at varxec.de>, <m.bessler at gmx.net>