SWAT - wishlist

Peter de Groot pdgtech at kalnet.com.au
Mon Oct 9 15:51:57 GMT 2000

As good as swat is, and I know it is tedious....

Because there are getting to be so many options, in
the smb.conf file, it is easy to get a bit "lost".

Although SWAT does fair job in trying to group the options
together.....very often the setting on one option reflects
what the other options should be.  In some cases another option
is then not used.

It would be nice if SWAT presented the relevant options together,
and make some fields not alterable depending on the major one.

I am sorry that I do not have the stuff in front of me, to quote
an example, but I think that you get the drift.

Regards

Peter de Groot

              PDG Technical Services Pty Ltd
                      ABN 25077936933
 Peter de Groot                             P.O. Box 10349
  08) 90916817                              Kalgoorlie 6430
 pdgtech at kalnet.com.au                      Western Australia