Strange App sends SRV_NETSHAREENUM with info_level == 0

Clint Byrum cbyrum at erp.com
Fri Oct 6 00:04:04 GMT 2000

An application we have here tries to get a listing of a machine's shares
using the RPC command SRV_NETSHAREENUM. In init_srv_share_info_ctr() with
debug level 5, this will produce the message "init_srv_share_info_ctr:
unsupported switch value 0". Doesn't the application set this value? It
seems to correspond to something called info_level... I mucked around in the
code, but didn't find much about this flag)?

NT responds to the same query just fine. Which is "broken" here, the app, or
samba? Thanks in advance.