veto files and Office 2000

IT.Helpdesk at lincolnelectric.com.au IT.Helpdesk at lincolnelectric.com.au
Thu Oct 5 21:58:26 GMT 2000

Matthew,

Try this :
veto files = /.?*/

The current directory in unix is represented by '.' and therefore vetoing '.*'
includes
the current directory, hence trying to change a file in the home directory will
be
denied, but by adding the ? it only means that files with more than one
character
starting with '.' are vetoed - this worked for me.

Richard Brodie
UNIX Admin
The Lincoln Electric Company Australia

"Matthew Foust" <mfoust at martinwilliams.com> on 06-10-2000 02:29:06 AM