NT client username

Jan Kuhn jkuhn at siumed.edu
Wed Oct 4 15:20:52 GMT 2000

I am currently running samba 2.0.6 on linux 6.2.
I have a user with 14-character userid which is
working fine under windows 98.  I am using the
usermap.txt.  She has recently loaded started from
scratch install of NT.  Now she cannot access her
home directory (directory is not accessible,
network name cannot be found).  I've tried from my
NT (NT4 w/patch 5) workstation and receive the
same error.  I've got a spare laptop w/win98 that
it is still can access her home directory.  Any
ideas?