Bug in smbclient

Steve steve at stevenet.olafsolutions.com
Sun Oct 1 16:51:21 GMT 2000

Yeah that guy is right. I wouldn't go into his drive neither.

But on the other hand...  just leave him and few directories on his drive
and make the dir name a message to him saying "Unshare your drives"
or something like "You have a virus, Remove it".

Thats much simpler than find his email address.

Steve