[SOLVED?] write_socket_data bug

Otto Giesenfeld otto.giesenfeld at springtime.nu
Tue Nov 28 23:57:42 GMT 2000

There seems to be relatively little information on DNS administration
online. "Buy the book" is the most common advice. But Ask Mr DNS,
  http://www.acmebw.com/_vti_bin/shtml.exe/askmr.htm
is a good place to start for online resources, and for the record, we
have done reasonably well without books where I work.  /  Otto
Giesenfeld