Samba and NT (Logon without giving password again) HELP!

Roland Kaeser roland.kaeser at intersoft-networks.ch
Tue Nov 21 19:18:50 GMT 2000

Hallo Herb

Thanks a lot. I cannot use encrypted passworts because, samba needs to
autenticate the logon-user via PAM to the NDS-Server. Is there any way
to disable this second question for the Password? The other one is: In
the Login-Script are up to 10 commands for connecting any drives. But it
asks me only when the first command connects a share. The others running
correctly.