bug ?

SJous24 at aol.com SJous24 at aol.com
Sun Nov 19 23:09:12 GMT 2000

Hello,
I use caldera 2.4 , and evrything goes well with samba.
Login, shares, homes and neighborhood but the windows stations cannot change
their
samba password on the Linux serveur. It allways answers that the old password
is wrong and it is no. anyway the password was recognise at the login...
Their is no relation with passwd sync or passwd chat.
Thank you for your help (and your work ! ).                           Solange.

PS I never had an answer in the newsgoups neither on dejanews.