remote hp ljet 5L

Daniellek daniel at rotfl.linux.krakow.pl
Thu Nov 16 20:47:33 GMT 2000

I have my linux box connected to NT domain.
There is NT server also connected to this domain which has HP LaserJet 5L.
I managed to print some plain text using `smbprint` but I wanted for example
to print from Netscape which produces postscript...
I tried to use apsfilter, but he's saying "IT WONT WORK ON NETWORK PRINTER",
then I tried lpd-o-matic (if i remember the name...) but it was also
useless...

Have somebody made this printer work in configuration strange like this above?

--
Daniel Fenert            --==> daniel at linux.krakow.pl <==--
==-P o w e r e d--b y--S l a c k w a r e-=-ICQ #37739641-==