samba headaches

TPsmith at ixl.com TPsmith at ixl.com
Thu Nov 16 16:16:08 GMT 2000

True, going out was never a problem, but I don't know anyone, with machines
that are talking across long distances, and over multiple subnets, who could
get their Win32 machines, to be able to create a mapped drive to a Samba 2.7
share, on a Solaris 2.7
If anyone knows how, I would be willing to pay $ to have you help me fix
mine!

thanks
tpaul