Is it possible to start with a samba script a program which is installed in windows on the windows-client?

Peter Donabauer PeterDonabauer at z.zgs.de
Tue Nov 14 22:24:33 GMT 2000

The problem is that all users exist in linux. If they login, a profile will
be installed at first time but without copying the links which I made for
the first windows user "guest" in the autostart-folder for the others
because each user shall have his own profile (configured this way in
windows). Either in case someone tells me how to do this I want to know if
it is possible to start some programs on the client when logging in due to a
linux-script and how to manage this. The advantage would be that nobody
could delete the execution from autostart. Would it be possible to restart
the program automatically in case someone kills the program on the
windows-client?