SWAT

Rob Yale rob at mcclear.com
Mon Nov 13 19:20:04 GMT 2000

Hi,

I'm new to the list, but I'm very interested in this thread.  I also,
can't get SWAT working.  There is a caveat on the Red Hat site that
says the following with regard to SWAT on 7.0:

>There is a bug in the internal tcpwrappers functionality of xinetd.
>The problem is known and is being worked on. In the meantime, you
>can change this line in the /etc/xinetd.d/swat file:
>
>                only_from = localhost

>                only_from = 127.0.0.1
>

>That should allow SWAT to function normally.

Unfortunately, although I've made this change, I still can't get
SQUAT from SWAT.

Anyone had success getting it working?

Thanks,

Rob Yale

--
McClear Digital Recording and Post Production Studios
Toronto, Canada, http://www.mcclear.com