SWAT

Ryan Detert rcdetert at ucdavis.edu
Mon Nov 13 18:34:20 GMT 2000

I recently upgraded to RH7.0 as well. I found from Red Hat's site (I think
that is where) that Red Hat no longer uses inetd.conf. but instead a more
secure xinetd.conf. I do not know what those little script files do in
that directory but all the stuff for POP3, SWAT and all the other port
services should be found in /etc/services

this is what I get.....

[ryan at the45 ryan]$ cat /etc/services | grep swat
swat            901/tcp                         # Samba Web Administration
Tool

-ryu