Links and samba

Marcin Kuzmicki M.Kuzmicki at elka.pw.edu.pl
Sun Nov 12 23:09:41 GMT 2000

Hi,
Samuel's script is not exactly a resolution for me. Checking here is done
after all ... that means that smbclient had already scanned all
subdirectories with symlinks and its is only a way of finding fake entries
returned by smbclient. It takes to much time and net resources to scan
such nasty client.
Me and my friend are trying to add some extra source code to client.c .
The idea is to add extra array that would contain all
previous direcotries names and check it with present name of share.
If it finds exact name it will jump to the next share.
regards,
Marcin