Problems with language set

Gentil at cdludi.com.br Gentil at cdludi.com.br
Sat Nov 11 13:32:46 GMT 2000

	hi,

	I'm using samba 2.0.7 with Conectiva Linux (Redhat).
	I'm having the following problem:

	When I'm using my windows machine, I connect to a share at samba.
This is working fine! If I use any portuguese language simbols they appear
right at the share, but when I log into my linux box and look for the file,
its name is comletely messed with funny simbols.
	For example: I connect to \\myserver\mydir and create a file named
coração.doc. In the share it is all right, but if I log into myserver, the
file will be named cora?Æ¢.doc.
	At my linux box, my language setings are OK, and I can use all
portuguese simbols right.