Windows 2000

Ulrike.Tenk at wm-group.de Ulrike.Tenk at wm-group.de
Thu Nov 9 13:50:32 GMT 2000

----- Weitergeleitet von Ulrike Tenk/eLogistik/WM-Group/DE am 09.11.2000
14:59 -----

                    Ulrike Tenk
                                         An:     samba-bugs at samba.org <samba-bugs at samba.org>
                    09.11.2000           Info Kopie:
                    14:27                Thema:  Windows 2000

Unable to Connect to a Samba Server with Windows 2000

When I attempt to connect to a Samba server from my Windows 2000-based
client computer, the following error message may be displayed:

 Incorrect Password.

This error message may occur even though you provide the correct user
account and password.

How can I solve this problem ?

Many Thanks

U.Tenk