Getting Samba to become a member of an NT domain

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Fri Nov 3 15:26:39 GMT 2000

Bob,
That means run server manager from your nt start/programs/Administrative
Tools  menu  and go to Computer pulldown menu there and click on "Add to
Domain" - there you will specify that the Computer Type is Windows NT
Workstation or Server, and in the Computer Name field, you will enter your
samba servers name.
Hope this helps,
Don