James Nord teilo at cdt.luth.se
Thu Nov 2 10:39:00 GMT 2000

Well I dont want to be one of those "me too" so I wont.

a) I don't like this
 i) If i write a message and someone replies I want to be able to
fileter it out so it gets highlighted.$
    I don't always have the time to search my folders for a reply to my
message that may or may not have arrived!"
 i) If you dont want this then its easy not to do with simple procmail
and formail

b) You can post to the list without being a memember.  Do you want to do
a check on each mail you receive to see if they are a member of the list
and hence should also CC them?

My 2cents.

/James

$from .procmailrc

##########
## Remove duplicate mails.

:0 Wh: msgid.lock
| formail -D 8192 $HOME/Mail/msgid.cache

## To Me
####

:0:
* ^TO(james|nord|teilo)(,|@cdt|$)
$DEFAULT

## samba at samba.org list
## if you prefer your replies to go to the list box then put this rule
before to me!

:0:
* ^TOsamba@(.*\.)?samba.org
lists/samba

--
Technology is a word that describes something that doesn't work yet.
	Douglas Adams