Mike Fedyk mfedyk at matchmail.com
Thu Nov 2 03:31:32 GMT 2000

Who wants to vote for a reply-to: header pointing back to the samba list?

I end up pressing reply to all for most of my replies and have two messages come
to me, one through bcc and one through the list.  I'm wondering if there are
more people that would like the header too.  Anyone?
--

Mike Fedyk                   "They that can give up essential liberty
Information Systems           to obtain a little temporary safety