What's Up?

James Kreuziger jkreuzig at massun.peds.mc.uci.edu
Tue May 23 20:33:37 GMT 2000

I'm at a loss here as to whom I should send this to.
I guess the mailing list is my last resort.

I'm having problems with keeping my samba listserv
subscription.  I've been unsubscribed three (3) times
to the samba listserv, all without my knowledge or
permission.  On the listproc web interface, it says to
send listserv questions to samba-bugs at samba.org.  When
I send to that email address, I get a message back
saying that samba-bugs has been shut down.

I WANT to stay subscribed to the listserv.  I just
can't seem to keep on the mailing list.

Anybody help?

-Jim

Jim Kreuziger