Domain trust considerations

Cyrus Lendvay cyrus at lendvay.com
Thu May 18 20:17:36 GMT 2000

I'm looking for information on sharing between domains that have trusts.

We have a domain (americas) and a couple samba servers in that domain (that are not DCs).  A user in the trusted/trusting domain "europe" is unable to access shares on our samba servers.

They can ping the machines.  The machines show up in network neighborhood.

If anybody could point me to some information on how to get this working (if it can be done), I would really appreciate it.  I have done some searches in the archives, but come up with nothing usefull (possibly bad search parameters).

Thanks!
-Cyrus