SAMBA digest 2528

Will Kim wkim at rim.net
Thu May 18 16:52:05 GMT 2000

Anyone know how to turn OFF digest mode? I never subscribed to the digest
mode, and it doesn't show up as the one I've subscribed to...

	wkim at rim.net: You are subscribed to the following lists;
	if none appear, you are not subscribed to any:
	SAMBA
	SAMBA-ANNOUNCE

Cheers,
Will
(Please reply directly to me, otherwise, it'll also show up in the digest..
=)