some problems.

dmoore at oxfam.org.pe dmoore at oxfam.org.pe
Fri May 12 00:52:55 GMT 2000

I need some help. I have a had a nasty crash. I have got the system back
to the point where I am talking the the world. The client machines (win9x)
can see the Suse box (where smb is running) when pinged, but the samba
server doesn't seem to exist. I get the error, 'pass invalid or server
offline'.

The dns seems to be working from outside the server as well. Ie I can see
the rest of the net from any client machine.

Has ayone got any suggestions as to things I should look at?

Thanks,
Dan.