bad password

Les Higger lhigger at lausd.k12.ca.us
Thu May 11 18:21:56 GMT 2000

hello everyone..

i ve had samba running on rh 5.2 boxes for a long time now.
i ve just put a rh 6.1 box together and for some reason when I run
smbclient -L richland
and enter the password to view the shairs I get bad password password pair
tree .....

I had tried  pwconv to see if it was that the passwords were shadowed
and that might be the prob. but it didnt make any difference

something i ve missed in the updated version ?

        * Les Higger ITAF ,
        * Local Area Network Coord.
        * lhigger at lausd.k12.ca.us
        * Francisco Bravo Medical Magnet High School
        * Los Angeles Unified School District
 ---> Old men can give flawless advice, for they nolonger can set bad
examples <---