Samba Access Help

Wertheim,Richard X Richard.X.Wertheim at KP.Org
Thu Mar 30 21:44:47 GMT 2000

I am having a problem even after I change my registry setting on NT 4 and am
still recieving Access Denied Error 5.

My Samba server is located on a large corporate network and am wondering if
it has to be introduced to the network before i can see it.  Right now I am
just dialing into the network to gain access to it.  I can ping the server
and telnet into it but can not use the net view command to see any shares.

If you can help me out or point me in the right direction i would apreciate
it very much.

Thanks