invalid parameter error when logging on.

awesome-dave1 at juno.com awesome-dave1 at juno.com
Mon Mar 27 06:54:28 GMT 2000

Hello,
	Configuration, fbsd 3.4-release, windows 98, samba 2.06, configured user
profiles, atempting to run them off the fbsd server. I had domain logons
working, then I lost my smb.conf, actually killed it would be more
accurate, and now I'm getting an error when atempting to log in. The
error says:
invalid parameter
	this occurs from windows 98 and occurs after i enter either a real
username/password or a fake one. My smb.conf is below.
	Suggestions welcome, please e-mail privately as this is most urgent.
Thank you.
Dave.
[global]
security = user