Romaing profiles on 2.0.6

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed Mar 22 14:58:14 GMT 2000

I posted a source code hack in November which reverts 2.0.6's profile
directory behavior back to that of 2.0.5a. You can look it up in the
archives. Be aware that my source code hack will harm your ability to net
use x /home. I've heard that Giulioo Orsero posted an smb.conf method that
exploits dual win bugs to miraculously do the right thing both with profile
and home directories. Once again, it's in the archives.

Steve Litt