Samba

Per Arve Per.Arve at mt.luth.se
Fri Mar 17 16:02:50 GMT 2000

Well, I have acturally spent a couple of hours in front of swat, filling the
different fields for the globals. Tried to use setup the printers,
but there are no printers to choose from though I have set up one printer on
my freebsd. Unfortunately, I have no previous kvowledge on administrating PCs
so I rather like to have an explicit example to copy, than having to choose
the value of som 20+ parameters whthout understanding their meaning, even
after reading about them in the man smb.conf pages. Do the users really need
access to shares in order to print?

Per

--
Per Arve
Fysik avd.

tel. 0920 91136
fax. 0920 91074

(Address: Physics department, Luleå university of technology,
S-971 87 Luleå, Sweden, tel. +46 920 91136, fax. +46 920 91074)