Really Wacky Problem!

Mukesh Vadgama mvadgama at objectswitch.com
Tue Mar 14 04:55:45 GMT 2000

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your pointers. This one has to mentioned on the Samba Pages
or Docs somewhere. Sun/Solaris 2.7 apparently have their own netbios
daemon which was conflicting with the samba daemons. I stopped the
"nbdaemon" and everything worked right away. The nbdamon runs on the
same port 139.

Thanks,
Mukesh.