can't browse PDC

Torsten Curdt tcurdt at dff.st
Fri Mar 10 12:24:33 GMT 2000

We've set up Samba as PDC and for some reasons
some users can't browse the for the shares anymore!
(Worked fine for more than 2 months!)
"windows alert: \\KURN\ not available, access denied"

Any automatic reconnected net volumes work fine.

There's nothing strange in the log file (except
"call_nt_transact_ioctl: Currently not implemented"
but that was there before)

Another strange behavior: When I then log in as
an account that can access KURN I can see
the homes share of the user that tried before
but was not able to connect! Although I cannot
connect to this share "Access denied"

I don't know what I have changed! Here's my
global section:

[global]
#time server = yes
keep alive = 30