FW: : Re: Multiple smbd processes generated

Towers, Tim (London) ttowers at MLE.CO.UK
Thu Mar 9 16:50:19 GMT 2000

Dear Dave,

Doesn't this only work if you're using samba as a domain
controller and the client says "net use h: /home"

I've not got it to redirect "//server1/username" to "//server2/username"
when the NIS map says "user server2:/path/&"

Though if it could be done I'd be VERY keen.

   Tim

news:<38BD2F89.50CD0847 at canada.sun.com>...