smbd/nttrans.c:call_nt_transact_ioctl

"Köhler, Michael" MK at HAHN-Co.de
Thu Mar 9 16:27:27 GMT 2000

Hi William,

I got no positive reply since I made my posting. Only you and another guy,
who
made the same experience.
No answer to the question, what functionality has "call_nt_transact_ioctl"
and
what effect on SAMBA has the missing of this procedure.
Sorry,
Michael

William Soudan schrieb:

> Hi Michael,
>
> I'm getting the same message in our samba logfiles as you mentioned in
your
> post to the samba mailing list:
>
> [2000/03/06 13:37:57, 0] smbd/nttrans.c:call_nt_transact_ioctl(2401)
>   call_nt_transact_ioctl: Currently not implemented.
>
> Were you able to learn anything about the message?  I found your email,
but I
> couldn't find any responses to it, unfortunately.
>
> Thanks,
> Bill

G.C. HAHN & Co. Coordinationsges. mbH                     Michael Köhler
Aegidienstrasse 22                                         Dipl-Physiker
23552 Lübeck                                    EDV/Systemadministration
Germany
Tel: +49 451 1604-0                                Tel: +49 451 1604-157
Fax: +49 451 1604-250                               email: mk at hahn-co.de