Samba Problems !!!

Liliana Barón LBaron at orden.com.co
Wed Mar 8 19:31:30 GMT 2000

Hello.

We have installed Samba 1.9.15p8 in Solaris 2.6 Server,  we executed
testparm to "smb.conf"  file,   and it not generated any problem; from Unix
we list the Server's shared resources and we connect to shared resources
using smbclient '\\humanaprd\qlrg', but we have a problem, when we connect
from Win95, using  net use f: \\humanaprd\qlrg, only it permit connect using
the password of the "guest" account; if we use the password of the user
"siexp" account, it's generated this error:

Bad password from \\humanaprd\qlrg. To  obtain more information ask the
network administrator.
Password for \\humanaprd\qlrg:******
Error 86: Bad network password.Write the correct password or To  obtain more
information ask the network administrator

Can you help me to resolve this problem ??  I wait for your response.

I send you, the configuration file (smb.cfg) and logs' files.

Thanks in advance

 <<samba.log>>  <<smb.conf.txt>>  <<smb.log1.txt>>

Liliana Barón C.
ORDEN COLOMBIA, Bogotá.
mailto:lbaron at orden.com.co