logon script with Win95

naughton at domino.danielwoodhead.com naughton at domino.danielwoodhead.com
Mon Mar 6 14:16:48 GMT 2000

I've been having some trouble loggin on to the home share on my Win95 boxes.
I've checked the archive, and I've seen this posted before, but no solution
posted.  My smb.conf maps home directories correctly with NT logons, but not
with Win95 PCs.  It maps the profiles directory instead of the home directory.
If someone could take a quick look at my smb.conf and let me know what I hosed
up, I'd appreciate it.

net use m: \home

and when I check the net use - I have m: mapped to /net/samba/profiles (the
profiles share).  I think I have the "logon home" and "logon path" screwed up,
but they look just like they should in the Reilly book.

Thanks

smb.conf

[global]
        workgroup = WINDOWS