ANNOUNCE: alternate mail archive site

Dominik Kubla dominik.kubla at uni-mainz.de
Sun Jun 25 06:52:26 GMT 2000

On Sat, Jun 24, 2000 at 05:31:22AM -0500, Peter Samuelson wrote:
> Well, correction, I'm *getting* around to it.  It isn't getting a live
> procmail feed yet, but I fed all my old mboxes into it and that works.
> So for the next day or so it'll be slightly out of date.  Also my
> mboxes only go back to last November, and I haven't figured out an easy
> way to import the old ListProcessor archives yet.

You are ignoring the "X-No-Archive: yes" and "Restrict: no-external-archive"
flags set in the mails i sent to the Samba lists.  Thanks, but no thanks.

You are hereby requested and required to remove all mails whose sender
indicated in the mail header that they do not wish to have their mails
publicly archived.

Yours,
  Dominik Kubla

PS. mhonarc has a switch for this, so it shouldn't be too difficult.
--
  Networking Group,  Hospital of Johannes Gutenberg-University
  Obere Zahlbacher Straße 69, 55101 Mainz, Germany